A cookie is a small text file which is placed onto your computer (or other electronic device) when you access my website.
- recognise you whenever you visit this website (this speeds up your access to the website as you do not have to log in each time);
- obtain information about your preferences, online movements and use of the internet;
- carry out research and statistical analysis to help improve my content, products and services and to help me better understand my visitor requirements and interests;
- target my marketing and advertising campaigns more effectively by providing interest-based advertisements that are personalised to your interests; and
- make your online experience more efficient and enjoyable.
I use the following types of cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website.
- Analytical or performance cookies. These allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests.
First and Third Party Cookies
First party cookies are cookies set by my website. Third party cookies are cookies on my website that are set by another website, such as where I have adverts on my website or use Facebook pixels so that I can show you relevant content from me when you are on Facebook.
I use third party cookies on my website and details of these are included in the table below
More detail about our cookies
The table below provides more information about the cookies we use and why:
|Category||Name of Cookie||Default Expiration Time||Purpose of the Cookie|
|Necessary||CookieLawInfoConsent||1 year||Records the default button state of the corresponding category and the status of CCPA. It works only in co-ordination with the primary cookie.|
|Necessary||CookieLawInfo-checkbox-necessary||1 year||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to record the user consent for the cookies in the ‘necessary’ category.|
|Necessary||CookieLawInfo-checkbox-functional||1 year||The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin to record the user consent for the cookies in this category ‘functional’.|
|Necessary||CookieLawInfo-checkbox-performance||1 year||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category ‘performance’.|
|Necessary||CookieLawInfo-checkbox-analytics||1 year||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to record the user consent for the cookies in the ‘analytics’ category.|
|Necessary||CookieLawInfo-checkbox-advertisement||1 year||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to record the user consent for the cookies in the ‘advertisement’ category.|
|Necessary||CookieLawInfo-checkbox-others||1 year||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the ‘other’ category.|
|Functional||tve_leads_unique||1 month||This cookie is set by the provider Thrive Themes. This cookie is used to know which option form the visitor has filled out when subscribing to a newsletter.|
You can alter your cookie preferences at any time by going to the cookie consent mechanism and changing the relevant setting to off.
How to turn off cookies or alter settings
If you do not want to accept cookies, you can also change your browser settings so that cookies are not accepted. If you do this, please be aware that you may lose some of the functionality of this website.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, visit
For further information about cookies and how to disable them please go to the Information Commissioner’s webpage on cookies: https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/online/cookies/.